Gardening Answers

Favorite Gardening Clothes

LSweeney_moderator | Posted in Mid-Atlantic Gardening on

What are your favorite gardening clothes? Through the years I have tried different kinds of garments to satisfy the needs of comfort, staying cool or warm, and sun protection. At some point sun protection became my top priority and my current go to is a long sleeve button down shirt no matter the temperature because I prefer it to applying and reapplying sunscreen. Are there any specific garments that have become a must wear for you?

Replies

1. User avater Moderator
    Chloe_Moderator | | #1

Overalls. Nothing else has enough pockets in the right places!

2. sirina | | #2

Clamber 2.0 hiking shorts and pants from Title Nine -- light, cool, lots of pockets, and dirt tends not to stick to them!

1. User avater Moderator
      LSweeney_moderator | | #3

Thanks for the recommendations!

3. jamesdevid123 | | #4

I totally understand your focus on finding the right clothing for gardening, especially when it comes to sun protection! Just like how we measure liquids in ounces and gallons, it’s all about finding the right balance. For me, comfort is key, and I always make sure I have lightweight fabrics that can breathe and wick away sweat. It’s like how there are 128 ounces in a gallon—a little goes a long way when you find the right gear! What kind of fabrics do you prefer for staying cool under the sun? for information visit our site https://thegrowgarden.com/how-many-ounces-in-a-gallon/

Gardening Questions

Recent Posts and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |

Member Exclusives